To support mathematics SLEs in developing their approaches to mathematics school improvement work including drawing on the expertise of, and aligning more with approaches used in, the Maths Hubs Programme.
To achieve this aim it is important to ensure that there are enough people with the skills and capacity to lead, facilitate and support the professional development of leadership across school networks.
This programme is part of a strategy to support the development of LLME across the network. This programme is specifically designed to enable the SLEs in their role to develop leadership capacity and capability in the schools they support.
The purpose of this NCP is to:
- Developing the leadership skills of Cohort Leads and supporting them to run programme
- Providing a quality assured and tested PD Programme with associated PD materials
Collective evaluation to inform future project years or other projects.
- skills in driving the improvement in mathematics, including developing the capacity of school leadership of mathematics.
- knowledge and understanding of the challenges and barriers to school improvement in mathematics and how to tackle them.
- knowledge and understanding of effective teaching of mathematics including teaching for mastery.
- incorporate new processes and models into their SLE practice.
- effectively evaluate and review the effectiveness of particular mathematics school improvement models.
To register your interest with the Matrix Maths Hub, please complete the form below: