• What does a Maths Hub do?
• How do you benefit from being involved with the work of a Maths Hub?
• What is Mastery mathematics?
These are questions we seek to answer in this online recruitment event. If you attend, you will find out what CPD opportunities are available for 2021-22 and will learn a little more in detail about mathematical thinking and representations and how this work can assist in the development of mastery mathematics teaching in your context.
Date of sessions (all via ZOOM):
Tuesday 18th May
Tuesday 15th June
Tuesday 29th June
Time: 2:00pm – 3:15pm
The sessions are all the same and there are three dates available (all via ZOOM)
• 15 mins An Introduction to the Matrix Herts & Harlow Maths Hub
• 15 mins Work Groups available for 2021-22
– Overview and how to express an interest
• 30 mins Mathematical Thinking, Representations and Structures
• 15 mins Collaborative Discussion and Sharing Opportunity
– What can we learn from each other?
WHAT IS THE COST?
This recruitment event is FREE OF CHARGE
HOW TO REGISTER/BOOK A PLACE?
Please click on your preferred date above or on the right to register and be send a link for the session.
Any queries, please email email@example.com