• What does a Maths Hub do?
• How do you benefit from being involved with the work of a Maths Hub?
• What is Mastery mathematics?
These are questions we seek to answer in this online recruitment event. If you attend, you will find out what CPD opportunities are available for 2021-22 and will learn a little more in detail about mathematical thinking and representations and how this work can assist in the development of mastery mathematics teaching in your context.
Time: 2:00pm – 3:15pm
The sessions are all the same and there are three dates available (all via ZOOM)
• 15 mins An Introduction to the Matrix Herts & Harlow Maths Hub
• 15 mins Work Groups available for 2021-22
– Overview and how to express an interest
• 30 mins Mathematical Thinking, Representations and Structures
• 15 mins Collaborative Discussion and Sharing Opportunity
– What can we learn from each other?
WHAT IS THE COST?
This recruitment event is FREE OF CHARGE
HOW TO REGISTER/BOOK A PLACE?
Please click on your preferred date above or on the right to register and be send a link for the session.
Any queries, please email email@example.com
An application form is available here with details for submission.